- This event has passed.
The Future use of SSI and verifiable Credentials: outcomes and learnings of the TOKEN project
November 30, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The Token Project presents a session, organised by FundingBox, in which you will discover the benefits of using Decentralised Ledger Technology (DLT) in the process of distributing public funds.
👉🏽 Register now!
The FundingBox team, under the Token framework, has created a unique Pioneer Use Case as the perfect seedbed for a more secure and efficient process. Moreover, thanks to SSI technology, it will determine the future of the use of verifiable credentials.
Join the Token European networks of policymakers, public sector innovators, practitioners and thinkers around DLT and the intersection of technology and societal transformation. Take the opportunity to build growing networks and explore early adoption possibilities of the Token technology.
- Introduction to the Token project, by Token consortium representatives
- Improving the Public Funding Distribution Process in Competitive Open calls using DLT, by Lynda O’Mahony, Project Manager at FundingBox
- Decentralized KYC for cross-border investment, by Xabier Chao, CEO FundingBox
- Self Sovereign Identity and EBSI, by Daniël Du Seuil, Convenor European Self Sovereign Identity Framework (EBSI) at European Blockchain Partnership
- Walt.id: Holistic open source solutions for a wallet-centric world, by Dominik Beron, founder of wallet-centric solutions at walt.id
- Qualichain Project: Decentralised Qualifications’ Verification and Management for Learner Empowerment, Education Reengineering and Public Sector Transformation, by Dr. Alexander Mikroyannidis, Associate Professor in the Knowledge Media Institute of The Open University
- The future use of SSI and verifiable credentials – Round table and Q&A (all speakers)
- Wrap-up and closing remarks, by Lynda O’Mahony