On 7th October 2021, the TOKEN Project officially unveiled its new plug-and-play Platform to a community of innovators who believe in the transformative impact of distributed technologies in public services.
- Join the DLT4Gov Community and help transform public services across Europe.
- The TOKEN Platform launches the DLT4Gov Community for believers in the transformative impact of distributed technologies in public services.
- The DLT4Gov Community will foster the discovery of the TOKEN Platform and the adoption of decentralised technologies in public services across Europe
The DLT4Gov community unites innovators across Europe in an attempt to help tackle government inefficiencies and make public services more transparent and trustworthy. The community was launched as part of the EU-funded initiative TOKEN to help foster the discovery and adoption of the TOKEN Platform, a new plug-and-play solution that simplifies the implementation of blockchain and decentralised technologies within public services.
Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) have a profound potential for applications within government operations to reduce costs, increase transparency, improve citizens’ financial inclusion, promote innovation and economic growth.
The DLT4Gov community is formed by a multidisciplinary group of researchers, policy-makers, technologists, developers, civil servants, and hi-tech entrepreneurs, all of whom are experts in the field of ‘Tokenisation of public services”. Token supports public administrations in the adoption of DLTs, by providing “Public Service Ready” components and demonstrating its added value via pioneer use cases in public funding distribution, transparent management of public accounts, last-mile logistics in Smart Cities and market valorisation of data generated in the public domain.
CTOs, developers, blockchain and DLT enthusiasts, policy-makers, and public service agents are invited to join the DLT4Gov community at https://bit.ly/dlt4gov and:
- Discover the TOKEN Platform and its architecture and services.
- Network with like-minded innovators who believe in the transformative impact of decentralised technologies.
- Discover how other public administrations are intending to use the TOKEN Platform and propose new ideas to implement.
- Get technical help for using the Platform.
- Gain visibility for their own projects related to DLT and blockchain and innovation in public services.
Launched in January 2020, TOKEN (Transformative Impact Of Blockchain Technologies in Public Services) is an EU-funded initiative whose ultimate goal is to develop an experimental ecosystem to enable the adoption of Distributed Ledger Technologies and to prove its value, via highly replicable Use Cases, as driver for the transformation of public services.
Contact our team at FundingBox for more information about the DLT4Gov Community and the TOKEN Platform and contact the team at FIWARE Foundation for more information about the TOKEN Project:
- Julian Trémaud: email@example.com (DLT4Gov community).
- Lynda O’Mahony: firstname.lastname@example.org (TOKEN Platform).
- Angeles Tejado: email@example.com (TOKEN Project).
- Quy Le: firstname.lastname@example.org (TOKEN Project).
TOKEN has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Grant Agreement No. 825268.