- This event has passed.
TOKEN Immersive Bootcamp
April 29, 2020 - April 30, 2020
This Bootcamp will enable the owners of the Pioneer Use Cases to dive in understanding the actual potential of Distributed Ledger Technologies for the transformation of Public Services. It will set up the right mindset and expectations in order to carry out the pioneer Use Case accordingly with the goal of examining how the DLT can impact the public sector. And it will, also, help to activate the multi-disciplinary team that will be involved in piloting and assessing the transformation of public services by using DLT.
What will the event pay attention to:
- Properly train the technical owners of each Use Case regarding the technical fundamentals of DLT and the TOKEN BCPaaS.
- Get onboard the users and stakeholders to the meaningful fundamentals of the DLT and the Value proposition of the TOKEN BCPaaS, from the public service perspective.
- Build up and strengthen the multidisciplinary teams that will carry out the Use Cases.
- Dive in the evaluation framework scenario and ex-ante analysis for the impact assessment.
- Define the specific next steps and the Readiness Roadmap to be followed for the proper preparation of each Use Case as part of a common goal. This will include guidelines for analysis of current processes and requirements and identification of channels for gathering the feedback of extended user groups during the implementation of the PUCs.